Essentially Natural Rose Floral Water
Essentially Natural Rose Floral Water
14 in stock
Rose floral water is one of the best 100% natural face care products available: rich in natural antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties, and natural vitamins A & C, it provides instant hydration for your face and neck and naturally rejuvenates the skin.
Why we love it: with its subtle but beautiful rose scent and hydrating properties, rose water makes a lovely addition to any DIY creation, or simply spritz on your face as is for a soothing and moisturised feel.
Dual purpose: 50ml & 100ml sizes ship with a dropper cap and separate atomizer so that you can also use as a spritzer.
EN staff tip: add a few drops of hyaluronic acid to your hydrosol spritzer bottle for a plumping and hydrating facial spritz.
P.S. Geranium hydrosol makes a fabulous alternative to rose water - give it a try!
Sizes: 50ml, 100ml, 500ml, 1L or 5L.
ROSE FLORAL WATER USES
- Rose hydrosol delivers wonderful anti-aging and general skin care benefits when used as a toner, or when mixed with a natural clay mask. See our FREE Natural Face Care Book. Simply splash it on your face every morning or when you need a quick lift or you want to glow.
- Rosewater is also a gentle and effective make-up remover. Add a few drops to a cotton wool pad and gently wipe off your make-up. For additional benefit and efficacy, add a drop of coconut oil.
- Experiencing a dreaded break out? Rose water has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and when mixed with Neem oil or Sandalwood oil or Peppermint and distilled water, it can be dabbed onto inflamed skin.
- Simply place rose water in the fridge for 30 minutes and then dab around the eyes with a cotton wool pad to treat puffy, sore and tired eyes.
- Add 2 cups of rose water into your bath for the ultimate pampering. Rose water softens and refreshes your skin, and you emerge smelling like a bed of roses!
- Rose water makes a lovely after-shave or after-wax treatment to soothe the skin.
- Add a little Glycerine or Sweet almond or Olive oil to rose water to use as a moisturiser.
- Dry and dull hair? Prepare a hair pack with rose water, Vitamin E oil and Jojoba oil. Massage into the hair and leave for one hour. Rinse off with water. This natural hair oil gives instant softness and hydration to your hair. Moreover, this scented hair oil protects your hair from the heat caused by hair dryers and all chemical preparations you use on your hair.
- Has natural healing qualities and helps in healing wounds, sunburn and dry, itchy or blotchy skin: Rose water is a natural skin soother.
BENEFITS OF ROSE FLORAL WATER
- Rose water is full of antioxidants and vitamins
- Makes a wonderful first perfume, 100% natural and safe for children.
- Can be used instead of distilled water in formulations.
- Suitable for all skin types, rose water balances the oil contents and tones in oily skin.
ROSE FLORAL WATER FOR PETS
Diluted Rose water can be used externally on dogs as an after-shampoo rinse and coat conditioner but please do a skin reaction test before applying liberally
ROSE FLORAL WATER STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Always store away from direct sunlight and heat to preserve its therapeutic properties.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
This natural product is for external use only. Please exercise caution and do not ingest or take internally. Store away from children, animals, sunlight and heat. If pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult with your medical care-giver before use.
I purchased the 50ml to make a spray for after washing my face. It feels so good I spray it twice. Going to have to purchase the larger bottles now. I am addicted
Love the Rose Water. Make a gel like facial cleaner with the rose water. Thank you Essentially Natural, your orders are always neatly pack.
I switched out my morning face cleansing with just spraying the rose water on. It helped repair my skin barrier. My skin looks and feels so much better.
I love it so much. It smells amazing and feels amazing on the skin.
I saw a trend on TikTok about rose water and cloves for skin glow. I gave it a try, I couldn’t have been happier with the results. I noticed that the dark spots are fading 💃🏽