USES & BENEFITS
- Great aid for cough, colds and bronchitis
- Can be used for sinus congestion, asthma, emphysema, flu and whooping cough
- Superb for headaches, especially migraine
- Uplifting effect on depression
- Encourages concentration
- Useful for wasp and insect bites
HOW TO USE
Just drop 2-3 drops of basil oil on a tissue or handkerchief and hold close to your nose.
Add 3-4 drops to a bowl of steaming hot water, cover your head with a towel and breathe in the vapour.
BLENDS WELL WITH
Steam distilled from leaves and flower tops
Not to be used during pregnancy.
Can irritate sensitive skin. Spot test first. Please note: product images are for illustrative purposes and may differ slightly from the actual product.
LATEST ARTICLES & RECIPES