Sizes: 75g, 300g, 1kg.
DRIED EYEBRIGHT HERB CUT (Euphrasia stricta) is said to strengthen eyes, conjunctivitis, sinus, catarrh. Good for allergies, itchy and/or watery eyes and runny nose. Helps with hay fever.
USES & BENEFITS
- May be of assistance in the treatment of all kinds of eye infections, disorders and irritations even when taken internally
- May help for allergic rhinitis, post nasal drip, middle ear infections, catarrh and sinusitis
- Regarded as an effective remedy for hay fever and all the symptoms there of, like itchy weeping eyes, watery secretions and sinus headaches
- May provide increased resistance to colds and flu
- May help soothe sore throats
- May be beneficial in the treatment of over-sensitive eyes, conjunctivitis and blepharitis
- Use as a compress to treat conjunctivitis
- May help soothe redness, swelling and visual disturbances
- May also be used for eyestrain and to reduce inflammation caused by colds, sinus infections, sore throats and hay fever.
- Also for skin irritations and eczema
For animals: Most useful herb for all eye problems, irritations and infections. Use as an infusion.
HOW TO USE
Infusion: 1 teaspoon in 1 cup of boiling water. Stand for 5-10 min. Strain and drink 3 times per a day.
Compress: Take 1 teaspoon with 1 cup of water. Boil for 10 min. Strain and let it cool down slightly. Dampen a cotton wool slightly and place on eyes for 15 minutes. Repeat several times a day.
Glycosides including aucubin, tannins, resins, volatile oils.
Anti-catarrhal, astringent, anti-inflammatory.
- Do not use when you are pregnant or breast feeding.