USES & BENEFITS
- Natural anti-depressant and a relaxant
- Its anti-inflammatory properties soothe redness, itchiness and irritation in skin rashes
- Can help improve dry, cracked skin
- Helps relieve worry and instils confidence
- Has a warming, boosting effect on circulation
HOW TO USE
- Burners and steamers – add a few drops to the water and inhale directly or allow the steam to scent the air
- Blend 5-6 drops into a carrier oil for massage oil
- Add 5-6 drops Benzoin to a half cup of Rosewater to make a very effective skin cleanser
- Apply directly to cracked, chapped, dry skin and to promote the healing of wounds and sores
- Add 2-3 drops to the warm wax of a burning candle
- Add 5-6 drops to a bowl of steaming hot water, cover your head with a towel and breathe in the vapour
- Use a few drops with an Aqueous cream for a soothing effect on skin complaints
BLENDS WELL WITH
Bergamot, Cypress, Frankincense, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Petitgrain and Sandalwood.
Styrax tonkinensis resin extracted with alcohol
Can cause a drowsy effect, influencing concentration.
This 100% natural, certified organic, aromatherapy grade essential oil is packaged in an amber glass bottle. Always store away from direct sunlight and heat to preserve its therapeutic properties.