Please note: product images are for illustrative purposes and may differ slightly from the actual product.
|Quantity ||Discount||Buy 20+ ||10% Off ||Buy 50+ ||15% Off ||Buy 100+ ||20% Off ||Buy 500+ ||25% Off ||Buy 1000+ ||30% Off|
Blue glass aromatherapy bottle with nasal push-down atomiser spray: perfect for making your own nasal sprays.
All plastic parts are made of pharmaceutical grade LDPE.
MAKE YOUR OWN SALINE SOLUTION NASAL SPRAY
- Add a cup (about 200 mL) of distilled water to a clean container.( You can use tap water, but only if you boil it first to sterilize it, and then let it cool)
- Add 1/2 tsp (2.5 g) salt to the water
- Add 1/2 tsp (2.5 g) baking soda to the water
- Once the solution has cooled to room temperature, it's ready to use. Fill a 30ml nasal spray bottle with the solution, then pour the rest into a covered container and refrigerate it
HOW TO USE
- Don't keep any unused solution for more than two days, just make a new batch when necessary.
- Use the nasal solution whenever you feel congested. The small bottle will make it easy to carry around in your pocket or purse. The nasal spray should loosen up the nasal secretions blocking up your nose. Blow your nose after using the nasal spray to remove the blockage
- Saline nose spray is also popular as a treatment for allergies and studies suggests this cheap, simple solution helps with severe nosebleeds, too
You can see how, with pictures, here:
- 20+ Units = 10% Discount
- 50+ Units = 15% Discount
- 100+ Units = 20% Discount
- 500+ Units = 25% Discount
- 1000+ Units = 30% Discount
- Discounts automatically apply as units added to your cart
- Larger quantities can be quoted on by request