Baocare Soothe Eczema Oil
Baocare Soothe Eczema Oil
Low stock: 1 left
BaoCare Eczema Soothe SkinCare Oil is a natural alternative to the harsh and drying allopathic options for eczema and psoriasis. It immediately addresses the itchy and inflamed scratchiness that leaves your skin red, angry and flakey, first soothing and calming your raging skin and then reducing the underlying inflammation, leaving you with clear, healthy skin. Especially created for its anti-inflammatory properties, this natural skincare formulation works hard to address the underlying causes of inflammation that cause you and your skin such misery.
Baobab oil’s natural anti-inflammatory properties are boosted with Calendula and Schizandra, both excellent for stressed, sensitive and hyper-reactive skin. Together, these natural ingredients offer gentle yet potent relief for irritated and inflamed skin conditions associated with eczema or dry psoriasis.Vitamin E and Rosemary, Benzoin, Myrrh and Lavender essential oils are then added. Together, these ingredients work in synergy, helping to alleviate inflammation, while at the same time creating a naturally pleasing, fresh and light fragrance.
Sizes: 10ml (with dropper)
USES & BENEFITS
- 100% plant-based oil blend to soothe redness, irritation and flakiness
- Calming application with a light and soft texture
- Deeply moisturizing and hydrating
- Rapidly absorbed
- For day and night use
- Non-comedogenic (doesn’t block pores)
- Made with wild-harvested, certified organic baobab seed oil
- Naturally fragranced with essential oils
- Bottled in amber glass
HOW TO USE
Apply twice daily on problem areas, after cleansing. Once skin has improved, switch to BaoCare Baobab Oil.
- Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil (Organic)
- Schisandra Sphenanthera (Schisandra) Fruit Extract
- Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Styrax Benzoin (Benzoin) Resin Extract
- Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil
- Benzyl Benzoate*
- Benzyl Cinnamate*
*component of natural essential oils
Made in South Africa
I used it on my eczema around my neck and eyelids and it caused a reaction that I'm currently trying to get rid off. I believe in only using oils on my face but I guess this was too strong for me. Disappointed as I desperately need a healthy option for my eyelid eczema and dermatitis
I am a sufferer of eczema and adding this oil to my body butter has given wonderfull results! Really worth trying!
This teeny weeny bottle did wonders to my little girl's skin.Will definitely buy again.
I love this product will be mixing in body butters to aliviate eczema. My top pick!
I have seen improvements on my toddlers skin in just over a 2 weeks of using the product. Highly recommended.