Lifematrix MCT Oil
Lifematrix MCT Oil
Out of stock
MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) comprises caprylic and capric fatty acids that occur naturally in coconut and palm kernel oils. The oil is clear, odourless and pleasant tasting and provides anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Why we love it: Lifematrix MCT Oil is blended from both coconuts and sustainably sourced palm kernels. MCTs are proving popular because they provide the body with a high quality, instantly available source of energy that is easily metabolised, and not stored as fat. MCTs are metabolised directly by the liver, unlike carbohydrate sugars. So efficient is the body's ability to convert MCTs into energy that they are used to feed premature infants who simply can't metabolise other foods.
Used in DIY face moisturisers, body butters and other natural skin care products as a non-greasy, light-weight emollient which is antimicrobial, antifungal, antiviral and biodegradable!
Sizes: 250ml, 500ml, 2L.
USES & BENEFITS
- MCTs are rapidly absorbed by the body: metabolised in the liver, MCT's do not go through the normal digestive process and are not stored in the fat cells
- Provides twice the energy of carbs and has shown to improve metabolism and thyroid function as well as increase the number of calories burnt by thermogenic effect
- Can aid in ridding the gut of bacteria, fungi, viruses and parasites
- MCTs enhance Ketone production that aids in physical and brain performance. They are extremely beneficial for the body and assist with a range of ailments including neurodegenerative disorders
- Can be used to help treat diseases such as cystic fibrosis, obesity, and fat malabsorption
- Perfectly suited for low-carb ketogenic (e.g. Banting) diets.
- Certified Kosher
MCT (Medium chain Triglyceride) oil: 60% Caprylic (C8), 40% Capric (C10)
Keep well sealed and store away from children, animals, moisture, sunlight and heat. If pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult with your medical care-giver before use.
Do not take MCTs on an empty stomach. If you are new to MCTs start with a small amount (recommended: 1tsp) and slowly build up. This MCT is not recommended for cooking.
Service and products are great, delivery on time. the staff is always helpful and friendly, giving advice on products. this product is easy to work with and good quality. thank you
Product is excellent value for money, service received was phenomenal I knew every step of the process how far my order was from delivery. Will definitely use Essentially Natural for all my orders in future <3
Great price and good value
Thank you for the excellent service and great products. I received my order on time and the process was communicated from start to finish. Will buy from you again.