USES & BENEFITS
- Rose hydrosol delivers wonderful anti-aging and general skin care benefits when used as a toner, or when mixed with a natural clay mask. See our FREE Natural Face Care Book. Rose water is full of anti-oxidants and vitamins: simply splash it on your face every morning or when you need a quick lift or you want to glow.
- Rose water is also a gentle and effective make-up remover. Add a few drops to a cotton wool pad and gently wipe off your make-up. For additional benefit and efficacy, add a drop of coconut oil.
- Suitable for all skin types, rose water balances the oil contents and tones in oily skin. Experiencing a dreaded break out? Rose water has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and when mixed with neem oil or sandalwood oil or peppermint and distilled water, it can be dabbed onto inflamed skin.
- Simply place rose water in the fridge for 30 minutes and then dab around the eyes with a cotton wool pad to treat puffy, sore and tired eyes.
- Add 2 cups of rose water into your bath for the ultimate pampering. Rose water softens and refreshes your skin, and you emerge smelling like a bed of roses!
- Rose water makes a lovely after-shave or after-wax treatment to soothe the skin.
- Add a little glycerine or sweet almond or olive oil to rose water to use as a moisturiser.
- Dry and dull hair? Prepare a hair pack with rose water, vitamin E oil and jojoba oil. Massage into the hair and leave for one hour. Rinse off with water. This natural hair oil gives instant softness and hydration to your hair. Moreover, this scented hair oil protects your hair from the heat caused by hair dryers and all chemical preparations you use on your hair.
- Has natural healing qualities and helps in healing wounds, sunburn and dry, itchy or blotchy skin: Rose water is a natural skin soother.
- Makes a wondeful first perfume, 100% natural and safe for children.
- Can be used instead of distilled water in formulations.
BLENDS WELL WITH
Diluted Rose water can be used externally on dogs as an after-shampoo rinse and coat conditioner but please do a skin reaction test before applying liberally
Always store away from direct sunlight and heat to preserve its therapeutic properties.
Dual purpose: 50ml & 100ml sizes ship with a fastflow dropper cap and separate atomizer so that you can also use as a spritzer. Please note: product images are for illustrative purposes and may differ slightly from the actual product.
LATEST ARTICLES & RECIPES