USES & BENEFITS
- Acne & dermatitis
- Ageing skin & wrinkles
- Coughs & colds
- Good for sensitive skins
- Natural deodorant
- Stress & nervous tension
- Wounds & scars
HOW TO USE
- Add 6-8 drops to your bath water
- Apply directly to cracked, chapped, dry skin and to promote the healing of wounds and scars
- Place 2-3 drops on your pillow at night
- Add 2-3 drops to the warm wax of a burning candle
- Use a few drops with a natural aqueous cream for its soothing effect on skin problems
- Add a few drops to a little water in one of our oil burners
BLENDS WELL WITH
All citrus oils, Frankincense, Lavender, Myrrh, Pine, Rose and Sandalwood
IS IT SAFE FOR PETS?
Rosewood can be very nice for many animals, but it's always advisable to check with your vet before trying.
Very mild and safe to use
Steam distilled from wood chippings
This 100% natural, aromatherapy grade essential oil is packaged in an amber glass bottle. Always store away from direct sunlight and heat to preserve its therapeutic properties.
Lawless, The Encyclopaedia of Essential Oils