• All-in-one skin freshener and toner. Rose water is full of anti-oxidants and vitamins. Simply splash rose water on your face every morning or when you need a quick lift or you want to glow.
• Experiencing a dreaded break out? Rose water has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and when mixed with neem oil or sandalwood oil or mint and water, it can be dabbed onto the inflamed skin.
• Rose water is also a great make-up remover. Simply add a few drops to a cotton wool pad and gently wipe off. Even more effective, is to add a drop of coconut oil. What could be easier!?
• Rose water is a natural skin soother and is helpful for calming itchy, blotchy and dry skin.
• During hayfever season we sensitive types often suffer with puffy, sore eyes. Simply place rose water in the fridge for 30 minutes and then dab around the eyes with a cotton wool pad.
• Add 2 cups of rose water into your bath for the ultimate pampering. Rose water softens and refreshes your skin, and you emerge smelling like a bed of roses!
• Rose water makes a lovely after-shave or after-wax treatment to soothe the skin.
• Add a little glycerine or almond / olive oil to rose water to use as a moisturiser.
• Dry and dull hair? Prepare a hair pack with rose water, vitamin E oil and jojoba oil. Massage into the hair and leave for one hour. Rinse off with water. This natural hair oil gives instant softness and hydration to your hair. Moreover, this scented hair oil protects your hair from the heat caused by hair dryers and all chemical preparations you use on your hair.
Diluted Rose water can be used externally on dogs as an after-shampoo rinse and coat conditioner but please do a skin reaction test before applying liberally
Always store away from direct sunlight and heat to preserve its therapeutic properties.